Color & Light Seminars
New dates coming soon
About Our Seminars
Join us for a FREE seminar on color, light, and display measurement. This unique event gives attendees the opportunity to learn about the basics of color theory, color management, lighting science, and much more. The seminar will include demonstrations of measurement products. Learn how color and light measurement technology can help increase your productivity, raise your quality standards and improve your manufacturing processes.
Topics Covered & Who Should Attend
- Basics of Color Management
- Color Difference Measurements
- How Instruments & Software Can Help Quantify and Manage Color
- Basic Lighting Science
- Light and Color Measurement Metrics
- Instrument Types: Colorimeters and Spectroradiometers
- Common Measurement Applications
- Production Managers
- QA Managers
- Color Lab Managers
- Color Pickers/Specifiers/Checkers
- Global Sourcing Managers
- Anyone involved with color & light decisions
- Anyone whose product is "color critical"
- Anyone that works for a company where color and light quality affect profits
- Color Formulators
- Color Matchers
- Optical Engineers
- Hardware Engineers
- Lighting Designers
- QC managers for displays
The seminar is free; however, space is limited. Please reserve your seat early through our online registration form.
Can't see the form? Click here to view it on another page.
Please check back soon for more dates to be added.